Archive for the tag 'screenshot'
iiley November 13th, 2007
Finally, we got 1.0 ready.
From beta2, the changes are:
1. Very fast performance than beta version
2. LookAndFeel runtime switching.
3. Workspace path set at first run.
4. Save notice when exit/close.
5. Generate selected node of the UI to ActionScript3 class code.(This is very useful when you want to build serveral UI in one window)
6. Many bugs fixed.
Now, GuiBuilder is widely used for our company works, it is important for us to build UIs, we can’t imagine if we don’t have this tool when build some complex UI now. :}
Download it from here.